Cloud Data Processing Courses
Data analysis and Visualisation
Cloudy Data Crunching is concerned with the Seeing (Visualising) , Collecting, Thinking about, Storing and Protecting Large Amounts of Data
The training courses cover a wide range of aspects "Cloudy Data Crunching" ..
- Data analysis and data visualisation courses
- Statistical Data Analysis Using R
- Data visualisation using Processing
- Financial data analysis and visualisation using Pandas and Scipy
- Programming Smart Web applications in Java and Python
- Courses on big data and NoSQL
- Data warehousing using PostgreSQL
- Parallel programming courses which will include courses on CUDA and OpenCL programming, as well as courses on MapReduce programming.
- Geographic Information Systems and the Analysis and Visualisation of Geographic Data
- Python programming of ArcGis
- Python programming of PostGIS
- Data analysis and visualisation aspects of GIS and related systems